A good way, with little cost to obtain a large amount of data about the real users of our service, use of our application or service and improvement needs is through an optimal management of the leads / contacts received from our customers.
I have designed and are in the implementation phase of this methodology to collect and analyze optimally the large amount of 'data' we receive each day from a management, analysis, and advertising investment platform of VO, so that we can improve the 'user experience' of our users and 'stakeholders'. Improve our internal process and help us make better decisions.
This methodology will allow us to receive and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- For free. Without investment of capital or time to carry out the 'research'. The data enters alone.
- Not intrusive Users do not have the perception that they are being investigated.
- Direct feedback from users
- It will allow us to improve our internal processes.
- It requires the participation of several profiles of the organization chart and perhaps the reassignment of some functions.
- The 'data' received can come with a lot of security from technical problems or usability gaps, so some incidents have to be managed with some urgency.
For this methodology to be effective, it is necessary
- Centralize the reception of contacts, either by mail or by phone.
- Record correctly all the information received for further evaluation.
- Involvement of all actors.